Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Hello there!


So here goes nothing!

I have had some request to start a blog. I am on a crazy ride and apparently some people want to ride along with me! I am still in shock that people are showing interest in my journey, let alone asking me for tips. On May 29th I was pushing 220.2 lbs. That day I decided to make a serious change and am down 42.4 lbs. I feel so good, my energy is through the roof, and I am gaining back confidence that I haven't had in years. I am so excited about the potential I have to transform my body and life going forward! I am about halfway to goal, and for the first time ever it feels obtainable. So bye, bye fatty!

Here is a little back story on how I created this mess...

I have always struggled with my weight...but really started packing on the lbs after I got married 5 years ago. The customary gain of, "I no longer need to squeeze into a little dress so let's F-ing eat" weight. Then I got pregnant with Baby #1 shortly after and gained a whopping 50 lbs, leaving me at my heaviest. Fast forward a few years later and Baby #2. I made it a point to only gain 20 lbs with her, lesson learned! So here I am...6 months after Baby #2 and feeling the best I have ever! Don't get me wrong...the last 3 months have been crazy to say the least. I have had to make getting healthy and fit my priority, which has been hard for me. I put myself to the side for so long, always worried about other people and never focusing on myself. So now I am doing ME! I have learned so much about myself these past 3 months. I am slowly becoming the person I always knew I could be...but wasn't sure how. I remind myself daily to not give in to cravings, to push myself harder at every workout and to stay positive! It is a constant battle, but I feel so victorious that I am winning it :)

XoXo,

Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment