Friday, September 6, 2013

Fall Back Into Fitness 30 Day Challenge!

Since July 15th I have been working with a company called BodyFX. I have had amazing results following their fitness routine, using their supplements and following a clean eating plan. I still have a ways to go before I reach my goal, if there even is such a thing?! (for me this will continue for life). But I have come a long way and am wanting to help others feel better now! Have you been wanting to lose weight, get fit and feel better about yourself...but haven't been sure where to start?! Then check out my Fall Back Into Fitness 30 Day Challenge Tab above for details!

Xoxo,
Amber


 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Amber, I just started my blog back up after a 2 year break. Hope you get lots of support. I am following your blog now, feel free to follow mine! Best of luck in your journey.

    Kim

    ReplyDelete